Hafal’s National Learning Centre is looking for a new Manager to lead its groundbreaking service.
The Hafal National Learning Centre is a unique training provider specialising in courses delivered and developed by mental health service users. The new Manager will lead the Centre as it provides a range of high quality services. The role will include managing:
· internal training to Hafal’s staff and clients
· external training to a range of organisations
· training/consultancy projects
· fundraising for new training and related projects
· the development of new training or related business.
The National Learning Centre recently won Comic Relief and WCVA funding to expand its activities and is recognised by Investors in People and IFL. The Centre is accredited by City & Guilds, ILM and Agored.
For more information on the role, and to apply, please go to: http://www.hafal.org/hafal/managerlc.php