The deadline for submitting views on “Together for Mental Health”, the Government’s new Mental Health Strategy for Wales, is imminent.
Over 300 people have already backed the views of the Mental Health Service User and Carer Panel supported by Hafal, Bipolar UK and the Mental Health Foundation.
Why not add your name to make sure the Welsh Government gets the message?
If you want to support the points raised in the Service User and Carer Panel Response you need to do one of the following by 31 July 2012:
· Download a response form from http//:www.hafal.org/hafal/draftstrategy.php and send it to the Welsh Government (details of how to do this are on the form).
· Fill in the official Consultation Response form (you can say that you support this Service User and Carer Panel Response in section 14); the form can be downloaded at: http://wales.gov.uk/consultations/healthsocialcare/mhealth/?lang=en.
· Send an email expressing your support for the Service User and Carer Panel Response to the following address: TogetherforMentalHealthConsultationMailbox@wales.gsi.gov.uk.
· Post your message of support to: Mental Health & Vulnerable Groups Division, Fourth Floor, Welsh Government, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3NQ, but remember it’s got to get there by July 31st.
· If you wish to contact the Service User and Carer Panel please e-mail: email@example.com
· For more information on ‘Movin’ On Up’ please visit:www.hafal.org