The National Engagement Group for Carers will be working alongside the Ministerial Advisory Group for Carers to help inform Welsh Government’s approach to supporting unpaid cares across Wales.
During the week beginning 19th October 2020 the Engagement Group will be holding a series of events to amplify the voices of unpaid carers and the professionals that work alongside them.
The events will give carers and professionals the opportunity to share how Covid-19 has impacted on them and what steps they think should be taken to make sure that carers receive the recognition they deserve and the support they need.
All sessions will be held on Zoom and early booking is strongly advised:
- 6pm Monday 19th October – Young Carers
- 2pm Tuesday 20th October – Older Carers
- 10am Wednesday 21st October – Healthcare Professionals
- 2pm Wednesday 21st October – Carers Services
- 10am Thursday 22nd October – Parent Carers
- 2pm Thursday 22nd October – Social Workers